Winter Wedge Wonderland
WITH JEN SWEENEY
Jen, calligrapher and watercolorist, gets us ready for the holidays!
REGISTRATION OPENS IN...
September 11, 2021 | 9:00am California Time
Winter Wedge Wonderland
Live online course via Zoom
Two live class options
Join when it works best for you
What you'll learn:
- How to paint gorgeous wreaths, ornaments, vintage floral-stuffed envelopes, mistletoe, birch trees, peppermint mocha, a lamppost, a snow covered tree & more!
- Elegant art that’s ready for framing, to be paired with your calligraphy, used oncards, envelopes, letters, gift tags, gift bags,etc.
- Inspiration for all your holiday designs in 1 class
- How to use a limited color palette & a few key elements for multiple designs
- Innovative, uncommon, and highly effective ways to hold, angle, load, and maneuver your wedge brush to achieve graceful results
- Brush strokes are demonstrated and explained, up close, with incredible detail
- That these designs are easier than you think!
- How to trouble shoot your wedge brush & watercolor concerns
- How to add festive details that pack an extra punch
- Inventive ways to achieve a rustic, vintage look with walnut ink
How this will work:
- This is a live online group workshop via Zoom.
- Live lessons will be recorded and available for replay following each session.
- Each lesson will be approximately 2 hours with a 20-30 minute Q&A session at the end.
- You will be able to see me and a close view of my paper.
- You will be provided with handouts for download and printing.
- The same class will be offered during two different times of the day to facilitate schedules and time zones.
Jen is such an over-the-top awesome teacher! Her methods of explanation and valuable handouts really contribute to her instruction.
What a great instructor…clear, concise, engaging, and fun.
Not only is Jen's art beautiful and fun, but she is so encouraging and inspirational, especially for a beginner like myself.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Join our list to be reminded when registration opens or to stay informed if future dates are added.
Unsubscribe at any time.
Can I rewatch the lessons?
Can a beginner take this class?
Do I have to be a calligrapher to take this class?
Can a lefty take this class?
What supplies do I need?
What supplies are included?
Is this an interactive class?
Jen Sweeney left the medical field in 2019 to start her business J Sweeney Designs. Calligraphy was her first love but now she’s smitten with watercolor. Known for her love of the wedge brush she continues to uncover innovative ways to use this tool. When not creating she’s likely out cycling with her husband.@jensweeneydesigns