PROCREATE FOR CALLIGRAPHERS
WITH YASAR MOHAMMED
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Join our list to be reminded when registration opens or to stay informed if future dates are added.
Unsubscribe at any time.
Ditch the ink and grab your iPad!!
What you'll learn:
- Understanding canvas size and the importance of choosing the correct specs for calligraphy
- How to utilize layers and maximize their potential
- Ways to create your own color palettes
- Best brushes for calligraphy and how to adjust them
- Using the Adjustment menu and the Action menu
- Using masks and how to pick the right one for your job
- Interpolation: what the heck is that and why does it matter?
- Using the Selection and Transform tools to save time and energy
- Time-saving gesture shortcuts
- How to create the illusion of your writing wrapping around objects
- Multiple ways to easily change the color of your writing (without starting over!!!)
- Best practices to export your artwork for social media or print
A powerful tool you can even use for commissioned work!
How this will work:
- This is a live online group workshop.
- Live lessons will be recorded and available for replay.
- Each lesson will be approximately 2 hours plus a 30 minute Q&A session.
- You will be able to see a close view of the instructor's screen.
- All handouts, links and recordings are found in the course portal.
Can I rewatch the lessons?
Can a beginner take this course?
What supplies do I need?
What supplies are included?
Is this an interactive class?
Yasar is an Engineer from India living in Germany. With a passion for calligraphy since he was only 5, he now focuses primarily on Copperplate. Exploration led him to create multiple Procreate brushes that digitally mimic pointed pen and broad edge nibs. He's become quite the wealth of iPad knowledge for calligraphers!@yamohcreates