WITH SUZANNE CUNNINGHAM
JOIN LIVE OR JUST WATCH THE RECORDINGS
All students receive access to the live class link as well as the lesson recordings.
You are free to participate however it works best for you!
Live online course with replay
Suzanne's Modern Calligraphy is polished and refined with a nod to the classics!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Can't make it this time? Join our list to be reminded when new classes or future dates are added.
Unsubscribe at any time.
Learn Modern Calligraphy from Suzanne Cunningham,
co-editor of the Speedball Texbook 25th Edition!
What you'll learn:
We can always count on Suzanne Cunningham for the most polished scripts and her Modern Calligraphy style is no exception! Instead of an "anything goes" approach to, Suzanne stays true to the traditional rules that give elegance and balance to calligraphy scripts while adding a bit of bounce and a touch of relaxed fun.
- The full upper and lowercase alphabet that Suzanne has developed
- How to give a fun, carefree look to your calligraphy while maintaining the elegance
- How to keep your modern script structured enough to keep the calligraphy neat and professional
How this will work:
- This is a live online group workshop.
- Live lessons will be recorded and available for replay.
- Each lesson will be approximately 2 hours plus a 30 minute Q&A session.
- You will be able to see a close view of the instructor's paper.
- All handouts, links and recordings are found in the course portal.
Can I rewatch the lessons?
Can a beginner take this course?
What supplies do I need?
What supplies are included?
Is this an interactive class?
Suzanne Cunningham needs no introduction to many of us in the calligraphy community! With 27 years of experience, her skill and grace constantly wow us. Suzanne offers commissioned calligraphy services and teaches workshops as well as private lessons. Most recently, Suzanne had the honor of serving as Co-Editor of the Speedball Textbook, 25th Edition.@suzcunningham