MASTERING LONG CALLIGRAPHY PIECES:
WITH MASTER PENMAN HARVEST CRITTENDEN,
SUZANNE CUNNINGHAM, AND KESTREL MONTES
Does this sound like you?
I have done a couple long pieces but the spacing took me 2348792 hours!!!
I've been emailed about commissions and I don't know how to quickly answer questions without doing a bunch of work first!!
I want to make pieces for framing but I break my brain trying to center the text nicely!!
Don't miss the opportunity to learn the step-by-step process of three experienced professionals!!
What you'll learn:
You will have three highly skilled teachers: Master Penman Harvest Crittenden, Suzanne Cunningham and Kestrel Montes!! Learn multiple methods for creating layouts so you can use the strategy that works best for you! We will teach you both the high tech computer-assisted way and the tried and true traditional pencil and paper way!
- How to plan your layout: from drafting to final piece
- How to easily calculate the paper size needed for the quantity of text
- How to quickly calculate where your line breaks will be best placed
- Our favorite papers, inks, nibs and other supplies for framable pieces
- Working with clients: process and pricing
- Pricing pieces that include decorative elements
- The chance to pick the brains of three professional calligraphers!
How this will work:
- This is a live online group workshop.
- Live lessons will be recorded and available for replay.
- Each lesson will be approximately 2 hours plus a 30 minute Q&A session.
- You will be able to see a close view of the instructor's paper.
- All handouts, links and recordings are found in the course portal.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Join our list to be reminded when registration opens or to stay informed if future dates are added.