WITH MASTER PENMAN HARVEST CRITTENDEN
What you'll learn:
Learn the fundamentals of creating beautiful borders that add dimension and visual interest to your calligraphic pieces.
Harvest will break down the steps of creating vining borders typical of the 15th century.
Pssst, Professional Calligraphers! This is a great way to add value to your commissioned pieces!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Join our list to be reminded when registration opens or to stay informed if future dates are added.
Unsubscribe at any time.
How this will work:
- This is a live online group workshop.
- Live lessons will be recorded and available for replay.
- Each lesson will be approximately 2 hours plus a 30 minute Q&A session.
- You will be able to see a close view of the instructor's paper.
- All handouts, links and recordings are found in the course portal.
Can I rewatch the lessons?
Can a beginner take this course?
What supplies do I need?
What supplies are included?
Is this an interactive class?
IAMPETH Certified Master Penman Harvest Crittenden is the owner of Acorn Arts and Director of the Spencerian Saga. Highly esteemed in the international calligraphy community, Harvest has more than 30 years experience as a professional artist and instructor.@masterpenman