WITH SUZANNE CUNNINGHAM
Learn all there is to know about offering envelope addressing as a professional service!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Join our list to be reminded when registration opens or to stay informed if future dates are added.
Unsubscribe at any time.
What you'll learn:
- Proper etiquette (lots and lots of etiquette!) for both outer and inner envelopes
- Handling the client list
- Strategies for a productive work flow
- Formatting and layout techniques (including awesome centering help!)
- Policies you should consider when charging clients
- Invitation assembly etiquette (yep, there's even a proper way to stuff the envelopes)
- Best supplies and problem-solving weather concerns
- How to remove ink from paper to correct mistakes without starting over
- The chance to practice multiple scenarios with a veteran calligrapher
- Best techniques for applying wax seals when working in large quantities
- How to package the order to client and make it beautiful while ensuring safe delivery
She is so down to earth, encouraging, and thorough in her teachings!
Your calligraphy talents and accomplishments are only overshadowed by your goodness and kind spirit.
If you can ever learn from her - do it!!! She’s the BEST!!
How this will work:
- This is a live online group workshop via Zoom.
- Live lessons will be recorded and available for review.
- Each lesson will be approximately 2 hours with a 20-30 minute Q&A session at the end.
- You will be able to see me and a close view of my paper.
- You will be provided with guide sheets and handouts for download.
- The same class will be offered during two different times of the day to facilitate schedules and time zones.
Her advice about how to focus your practice and how to analyze your work from pictures is GOLD.
I try to catch anything Suzanne does. She is such a real person with great advice and is such an encourager.
Love Suzanne! Beautiful personality, beautiful calligraphy, beautiful soul.
Can I rewatch the lessons?
Do I have to be a professional calligrapher first?
Do I have to know any particular script?
What supplies do I need?
What supplies are included?
Is this an interactive class?
Suzanne Cunningham needs no introduction to many of us in the calligraphy community! With 27 years of experience, her skill and grace constantly wow us. Suzanne offers commissioned calligraphy services and teaches workshops as well as private lessons.@suzcunningham