WITH SUZANNE CUNNINGHAM
JOIN LIVE AND/OR JUST WATCH THE RECORDINGS
All students receive access to the live class link as well as the lesson recordings.
You are free to participate however it works best for you!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Join our list to be reminded when registration opens or to stay informed if future dates are added.
What you'll learn:
- Proper etiquette (lots and lots of etiquette!) for both outer and inner envelopes
- Handling a long list
- Strategies for a productive work flow
- Formatting and layout techniques (including awesome centering help!)
- Policies you should consider when charging clients
- Invitation assembly etiquette (yep, there's even a proper way to stuff the envelopes)
- Best supplies and problem-solving weather concerns
- The chance to practice multiple scenarios with a veteran calligrapher
- Best techniques for applying wax seals when working in large quantities
- How to package the order to client and make it beautiful while ensuring safe delivery
She is so down to earth, encouraging, and thorough in her teachings!
Your calligraphy talents and accomplishments are only overshadowed by your goodness and kind spirit.
If you can ever learn from her - do it!!! She’s the BEST!!
How this will work:
- This is a live online group workshop.
- Live lessons will be recorded and available for replay.
- Each lesson will be approximately 2 hours plus a 30 minute Q&A session.
- You will be able to see a close view of the instructor's desk.
- All handouts, links and recordings are found in the course portal.
Can I rewatch the lessons?
Do I have to be a professional calligrapher first?
Do I have to know any particular script?
What supplies do I need?
What supplies are included?
Is this an interactive class?
Suzanne Cunningham needs no introduction to many of us in the calligraphy community! With 27 years of experience, her skill and grace constantly wow us. Suzanne offers commissioned calligraphy services and teaches workshops as well as private lessons.@suzcunningham