A MODERN HAND BY SUZANNE CUNNINGHAM
Learn another modern script style from Suzanne Cunningham,
co-editor of the Speedball Texbook 25th Edition!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Can't make it this time? Join our list to be reminded when new classes or future dates are added.
Unsubscribe at any time.
What you'll learn:
Suzanne Cunningham's Imperial Script is fun and dramatic at the same time! Many of you already admire Suzanne's traditional calligraphy but her modern styles are just as elegant.
In this two-session class, you'll learn the whole upper and lowercase alphabet that Suzanne developed.
How this will work:
- This is a live online group workshop via Zoom.
- Live lessons will be recorded and available for replay.
- Each lesson will be approximately 2 hours plus a 30 minute Q&A session.
- You will be able to see me and a close view of my paper.
- The same class will be offered during two different times of the day to facilitate schedules and time zones. You are welcome to float between sessions as you choose.
Can I rewatch the lessons?
Can a beginner take this course?
What supplies do I need?
What supplies are included?
Is this an interactive class?
Suzanne Cunningham needs no introduction to many of us in the calligraphy community! With 27 years of experience, her skill and grace constantly wow us. Suzanne offers commissioned calligraphy services and teaches workshops as well as private lessons. Most recently, Suzanne had the honor of serving as Co-Editor of the Speedball Textbook, 25th Edition.@suzcunningham
REGISTRATION OPENS IN...
December 18, 2022 | 9:00am California Time
SAME COURSE, TWO GROUPS.
YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET ACCESS TO BOTH !Compare your time zone to California
Live online course with replay
Two live meeting options
Join when it works best for you